Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin. It is a revolutionary decentralized digital cash. This resource page was created to curate the best information on a variety of subjects for novices and experts alike.
This page is an ongoing project. I have done my best to include accurate, up to date information that is categorized correctly. Changes will be made regularly as time allows.
You can sign up for regular updates with new material below: Begin MailChimp Signup Form
- The Original Bitcoin White Paper
- What is Bitcoin Cash?
- What’s the Big Deal About Bitcoin (BCH)
- The Real Story Behind Bitcoin Cash
- Why Bitcoin Cash is Better than Bitcoin
- Bryan Micon on Bitcoin Cash
- Bitcoin Cash Can Bring Economic Freedom to Everyone
- An extended history of Bitcoin Cash
- Roger Ver on the Basics of Bitcoin and Block Size
- Roger Ver and Richard Heart Debate Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash
- 10 Reasons I Switched to Bitcoin Cash
- The First Bitcoin Split (15-part vlog series)
- The Most Eventful Day in Bitcoin History
- How Bitcoin Became the World’s Biggest ICO
- Maybe High Fee Coin is a Really Stupid Idea
- Bitcoin is being hotwired for settlement
- The resolution of the Bitcoin Experiment
- If Bitcoin Core were serious about Bitcoin being used for payments
- Bitcoin Hard Fork Canceled
- A Tale of Two Bitcoins
- Fork Monitor, Coinbase, Craig Wright. ETA 12 Days to Epic Hard Fork of 2017
- How Blockstream Failed and Took the BTC Fork with It
- Roger Ver and Juan Galt Debate
People to Follow:
- Ryan X. Charles, Yours.org Cofounder
- Roger Ver, Founder of Bitcoin.com
- Dr. Craig S. Wright, Nchain (maybe/probably Satoshi)
- Steve Patterson, author of What’s the Big Deal About Bitcoin?
- Deadal Nix, Bitcoin Cash Developer
- Sam Patterson, Cofounder of OB1
- Calvin Ayre, CoinGeek Founder
- Rivers and Mountains, Analyst
- Vinny Lingham, CEO of Civic
- Egon, Bitcoin Cash news curator
- Gavin Andresen, Original BTC Developer
- Eric Voorhees, CEO of Shapeshift.io
- Clemensley, Yours.org Cofounder
- Derek Magill, creator of this site ????
- Bitcoin Cash News
- Rick Falkvinge
- Can Bitcoin Cash Scale On-Chain?
- Instant Transactions on Bitcoin Cash | O-Conf and Replace by Fee Explained
- Bigger Blocks for Decentralization
- Big Blocks Can Scale, but Will it Centralize Bitcoin?
- Why Every User Should Understand SPV Security
- Are big blocks better for bigger miners?
- Use Cases for Re-enabled Op Codes
- Craig Wright on Bitcoin Cash
- Why We Switched from Litecoin to Bitcoin Cash
- Bitcoin Core Has No Track Record
- Bitcoin is Not Simply Open Source
- Dr. Craig Wright: The front end of Bitcoin is really problematic
- Why OpenBazaar won’t be using Lightning Network
- Lightning Network vs Bitcoin Cash
- How the Banks Bought Bitcoin
- Will Bitcoin Lightning Network Hubs Be Regulated?
- A brief teardown of the Lightning Network
- The Backwards Business Plan of Bitcoin and Lightning
- Lightning Whitepaper (Note 133mb blocks)
For the full set of resources please visit Derek Magill’s awesome site.
You can support this project here.
Thanks to Isaac Morehouse and Alicia North for reviewing this before launch.
Source: Bitcoin Cash Resources