The founders of Emerging Manager Forum and CTA Expo Conferences, are pleased to announce their new event, CRYPTOCURRENCY FORUM on April 18, 2018 in New York City at the Stewart Hotel.
The Crypto Currency Forum provides professionals involved in cryptocurrencies and blockchain with a unique event to learn, engage and network in this fast-growing segment of the financial industry.
Created by Emerging Manager Forum and CTA Expo Conference co-founders, Bucky Isaacson and Frank Pusateri, the one-day event features speakers and panels that focus everything from macro-economic impacts, regulation and security to opportunities and trends in cryptocurrencies, blockchain and initial coin offerings.
The goal is to inform and empower investors and professionals interested in this emerging asset class. To facilitate networking at the event registrants will receive access to the electronic public registration list, prior to the event, which enables attendees to contact each other and set up meetings at the conference.
Conference program topics:
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies…Their Impact on Global Economies
- Comparison of US Fintech Programs
- Regulations…. The Outlook for Digital Assets for Investors and Investment Managers
- From Fintech to Wall Street…How Cryptocurrency Trading Strategies Evolved
- Cryptocurrencies and ICO’s…The Investors Perspective
- How to Keep Safe Using Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- Outsourcing…. What Determines the Right Choice In Service Provider Selection
- Mining investors…. Marketing Cryptocurrencies to Traders and Investors
CTAExpo LLC started hosting conferences in 2008 to help Professional Investors, Allocators, Capital Raisers, Institutions, and RIA’s meet and identify new and emerging trading talent and products in Alternative Investments. CTAExpo LLC now offer events in New York, Chicago, and Miami.
For full information go to cryptocurrencyfm.com or call Bucky Isaacson at 1-650-851-8507 or Frank Pusateri at 1-650-656-9348.